Islandpferde Frankenhöhe is an Icelandic horse riding school and livery/boarding stables located near the historic cities of Nuremberg and Ansbach.
The school is run by Annika Fischer, a certified Icelandic horse trainer (IPZV) with 20 years of experience with gaited horses.
If you are looking for riding activities or wish to experience the smoothness and swiftness of the tölt gait on a sure-footed horse, look no further! We are the right port of call.
- Riding lessons for children and adults of any level (absolute beginners, advanced and competition riders)
- Trail riding/pleasure riding into the picturesque Franconian countryside
- Riding holidays
- Seat training
- Birthday parties with ponies! (fun games, campfire, walks/riding, and much more.)
We also offer Gift Vouchers of our services.
- Riding hall
- Large riding arena
- Round pen
- Individual: € 26 (45 min.)
- Group: € 20 (45 min.)
- Trail riding/pleasure riding: € 25 (90 min.) / € 30 (120 min.) / € 40 (180 min.) / € 50 (240 min.) / € 85 (full day including picnic)
- Children's birthday parties: € 75 (€ 5 per additional child)
Our horses are well trained and sure-footed, each of them with its own unique and endearing character.
Do not hesitate to contact us! Either by phone (+49 173 3989658) or email (info@islandpferde-frankenhöhe.de).
If you are looking for top-rate accommodation in the area, we recommend the Brunnenhof, a farm guesthouse run by the kind Hein family which offers holiday flats with spacious and comfortable rooms.